Personal Information -Upon registration, we collect personal information which you voluntarily provided by lawful means. We collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes. This refers to the personal information you submit when you register (e.g., email address, company name, password, bank account number, etc.) it may also include anonymous information that is linked to you, for example, your IP Address. It should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. The following lists what we use your personal information for. These may be updated from time to time.
- To provide you with access to our service.
- To verify the information provided.
- To prevent, detect and manage any illegal and fraudulent activity.
- To improve our services to you.
- To address any inappropriate use of our services.
- To update our website layout, database and content.
- To target advertisements, newsletter and service updates
- Resolve disputes that may occur.
- Additional personal information may be gotten from third party applications and other identification/verification services. For example, from your financial institution. Once you begin to use our services, we keep all records of your transactions and we will not share or disclose your personal information with a third party without your consent. Web Visitors We do not collect information to web visitors. We may however collect non-personally-identifiable-information to enable us target advertisements to you, monitor and improve our website and services. This too, will not be shared or disclosed to third parties without your consent. Protecting Your Information We will protect your personal information by using global security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as against any unauthorized access, risk of loss, disclosure, copying, misuse or modification. Other security measures include but not limited to, firewall, data encryption and granting access only to employees in order to fulfil their job responsibilities. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Data StorageWe will only retain personal information on our servers for as long as an account is active. Once an account has been deactivated, your information is stored on our servers for as long as necessarily obligated by law. This policy may change from time to time at our sole discretion.
© 2020 Zipwallet